Custom Montana Fly Fishing Trip
At Montana Fishing Guides we have so many fishing options that it would take a lifetime to experience them all. However, we can create a fully customized Montana fly fishing experience for just your fishing preferences.
- Ask about our Montana Sampler!
- Walk & Wade Trips
- Raft Trips
- Drift Boat Trips
- Technical 6x Sight Fishing
- Chase Big Browns on Dries
- Trophy Lake Fishing
- Full Day Float on the Upper Yellowstone River
- Walk Wade the Lamar River in Yellowstone National Park
- Sight fishing on DePuy Spring Creek
- Raft the Stillwater River
- Chase Big Browns on the Lower Yellowstone below Big Timber
- Too many other options to list, but contact us for more details
- Our best suggestion is to come fly fishing in Montana any time between March and October. Our goal is to provide the best Montana fly fishing experience we can deliver. Whether it’s chasing Salmonflies on the Upper Yellowstone River in early summer or pounding streamers along the banks looking for big Brown trout.
- Most Popular Option – 5 Night / 4 Day Montana Sampler with Yellowstone Valley Lodge – this all inclusive options has all lodging, meals, guide fees and private water privileges included. Spend a day rafting great pocket water, then sight fish a technical spring creek, followed by hopper fishing the lower Yellowstone and cap it off with a walk wade in Yellowstone Park.