Montana Fly Fishing Guides’ lodging partner Yellowstone Valley Lodge has completed a massive construction project resulting in the best accommodations our fly fishing guests could imagine. Completed in the Fall of 2012 these 6 new cabins have nearly doubled the occupancy available at YVL and provided a higher end offering previously unavailable. We had a few lucky anglers try them out last season and the response was incredibly positive.
What’s new? Well basically pure swankiness…
- newly constructed loft style riverside cabins completed in late 2012
- 2 bedrooms: one on the main level with king or queen bed, one in the loft with 2 beds (convertible to king size)
- 2 baths: one on the main level and one in the loft
- Living area with pull out couch (if needed), sitting area, and dining table
- Kitchenette fully loaded with frig, microwave, sink and nearly everything you’d need
- Flat screen TV with Direct TV – no more missing that playoff game!
- WiFi for all you type A’s who can’t stop working
- Central heat & air conditioning
- Large private deck overlooking the Yellowstone River
Yep, “WOW” is the correct response. We’ve been working Yellowstone Valley Lodge for over a decade and we couldn’t be more excited. We’ve come up with a new Stay & Fish Deluxe Package that we are sure is going to be a hit for 2013 so make sure to check it out. Don’t forget that these cabins will make the perfect place to base your next Montana fishing trip especially for those with non-fishing spouses.
We are still waiting for some high-quality photos, and we’ll post those as soon as we can.
One thought on “Deluxe Accommodations on the Yellowstone”
We had several Montana fly fishing trips stay in these new cabins and our guests were extremely satisfied.