Yellowstone Valley Lodge just hasn’t taken its foot off the gas! The owners have continued to improve not only the quality of service but also strive to provide every improving amenities to our fishing guests. The list of Yellowstone Valley Lodge upgrades and services is astounding this season with some more to come before the summer. Here’s a brief rundown of these great new improvements.
- We are probably most excited about the new breakfast. Our executive chef, Marcos Mustain, will be taking the reins and has dramatically improved the morning offerings for our fishing package guests. Your choice of hot breakfast will now be standard. Along with complimentary espresso drinks or even a early morning mimosa (yummy!). The breakfast bar will also be stocked with the lighter side of healthy yogurts and fresh fruits.
- YVL has added an additional Absaroka Deluxe cabin and a new Bridger King Cabin. The new single-story Bridger King cabins are a similar suite style as the original Cozy cabins. They feature a king sized bed, full bath, kitchenette and sitting area with sofa. As with all of the cabins they have a riverside deck. These latest additions provide an additional space for up to 16 couples!
- All of the Cozy cabins have been insulated and refaced, bringing a much-needed facelift to the old exteriors. The insulation should also provide better regulation of warm/cool days as well as reduce outside noise.
- The Yellowstone Valley Grill will also be getting a number of noticeable upgrades including better venting, additional ovens, improved air conditioning, and a new walkway down to the river.
- YVL has also completely redone their website. The new YellowstoneValleyLodge.com site has a much improved look, better navigation and speedy booking engine.
Quite a list right? If you’ve stayed with us in the past you’ll realize the amazing improvements on your next trip. If you’ve yet to spend time with us we encourage you to join us. We will put a smile on your face from fishing to lodging to dining.